|Title||160 Broad Street (William Wragg House)|
|Object Type||Property File|
|Scope & Content||
Constructed by 1855; renovated or rebuilt 1866-1870, 1940. Originally a 3-story dwelling owned by one of South Carolina's leading physicians, William Wragg, who lived primarily on this site from 1855 until his death 30 years later. Passing to the McLeod family, the house was lowered or refenestrated and renovated in the Colonial Revival style with a portico. Wragg built the adjacent dwelling at 162 Broad Street for his daughters.
File contains architectural historical assessment (1989); historical research written and compiled by Mrs. Charles Widney (includes title research, family history, plat, scope of work to be done, floor plans) (undated).
|Subjects||Historic buildings--South Carolina--Charleston|
|Physical Description||1 File Folder|
|Related Records||Show Related Records...|
|Object ID #||BROAD.160.001|