|Title||121 Church Street|
|Object Type||Property File|
|Scope & Content||
Date of construction uncertain, but thought to be early 1800s. Currently, a 2½ story brick/stucco building sits on the property; however, evidence exists of a 4-story building, which may have been partially destroyed in the tornado of 1938, leaving the 2-story structure. The property had several owners including Josiah Taylor and Thomas O'Brian.
File contains graduate student report (2006) on the history of the building/property, including chain-of-title and maps; newspaper article (Mercury, 2009). (Six photos that accompanied the graduate student report are filed in the photo file cabinet.)
|Subjects||Historic buildings--South Carolina--Charleston|
|Physical Description||1 File Folder|
|Object ID #||CHURCH.121.1|