|Title||218 Ashley Avenue (Church of the Holy Communion)|
|Object Type||Property File|
|Scope & Content||
From a smaller structure designed by Jones & Lee in 1854, Holly Communion Protestant Episcopal Church was remodeled and enlarged to its present appearance in 1869 and 1871, following plans by the Rev. A. Toomer Porter. The church dates to 1848 as a congregation.
File contains research notes on church's history; various newspaper articles about the church, including DYKYC; a fundraising brochure published by the church; copy of a photograph.
Historic buildings--South Carolina--Charleston
Radcliffeborough and Cannonborough
|Physical Description||1 File Folder|
|Object ID #||ASHLEY.218.001|