|Title||52 Anson Street|
|Object Type||Property File|
|Scope & Content||
Part of the complex of rental properties at 46-52 Anson Street, Thomas Wallace House and Martin Dowd Tenements. Constructed ca. 1845; rehabilitated 1969. The brick building at 52 Anson Street housed a grocery store on the first floor and, along with the brick double tenement at 48-50 Anson street, formed a connected complex when in Dowd's ownership.
File contains photocopies of Ansonborough Rehabilitation Project photos; estimate by H.A. DeCosta Company for materials and labor, undated. Owner at the time was Mrs. S. Henry Edmunds.
|Subjects||Historic buildings--South Carolina--Charleston|
Ansonborough Rehabilitation Project (ARP)
|Physical Description||1 File Folder|
|Related Records||Show Related Records...|
|Object ID #||ANSON.052.001|