|Object ID #||BOGARD.054.001|
|Title||54 Bogard Street|
|Object Type||Property File|
|Scope & Content||
Constructed ca. 1852. Greek Revival 2½ story single house of stuccoed brick. West elevation had a 2-story porch but one was removed and one was stuccoed over. According to research notes on file, this house had been the parsonage for Calvary Episcopal Church.
File contains historical/chain-of-title research information; maps; architectural drawings by Dufford/Young (2002); correspondence (1995-96) relating to the acquisition and restoration of the house by HCF; pencil draft architectural drawing.
Historic buildings--South Carolina--Charleston
Demolished buildings, lost buildings
|Physical Description||1 File Folder|
|Related Records||Show Related Records...|