|Title||109 Broad Street (Martin Campbell House)|
|Object Type||Property File|
|Scope & Content||
Constructed ca. 1783; rehabilitated 1965. Although this lot was acquired by Martin Campbell in 1773, stylistic comparison indicates that the building was probably built after the Revolution and just before its transfer by Campbell family members to merchant William Price in 1784. The house has undergone significant renovation, but it retains the reverse graduation of its front windows, its hipped roof, and its triple tiered piazzas with simple collonettes.
File contains narrative history and historical research, including chain-of-title.
|Subjects||Historic buildings--South Carolina--Charleston|
|Physical Description||1 File Folder|
|Related Records||Show Related Records...|
|Object ID #||BROAD.109.001|