|Object ID #||ALEXANDER.079.001|
|Title||79 Alexander Street|
|Object Type||Property File|
|Scope & Content||
Constructed 1951-1952, this pavilioned one-story structure with Georgian Revival elements reflects a renovation of a 1950s cinderblock building, originally constructed for the Charleston Speech and Hearing Clinic by the Junior League of Charleston. A 2-story wodden building of 1872 formerly stood on the site. (Poston, Buildings of Charleston.)
File contains FOHG house history (undated); house description from a South Carolina Historical Society publication.
PDF of Preservation Society Tour house history (2012) on Media tab.
Mazyckborough and Wraggborough
|Physical Description||1 File Folder|
|Related Records||Show Related Records...|