|Object ID #||ASHLEY.069.001|
|Title||69 Ashley Avenue (Eli Geddings House)|
|Object Type||Property File|
|Scope & Content||
Constructed after 1852; renovated 1992. A Charleston physician acquired this lot before 1852 and built a 3-story wooden single house with a flat roof and parapet, probably just prior to the War Between the States. After passing to Anna Marscher by 1879, Victorian changes, including two-over-two windows, were carried out on the site. The building was extensively renovated in 1992, and additional units were added to the rear of the lot.
File contains HCF staff research notes.
|Subjects||Historic buildings--South Carolina--Charleston|
|Physical Description||1 File Folder|
|Related Records||Show Related Records...|