|Title||7 Bedon's Alley|
|Object Type||Property File|
|Scope & Content||
Ownership of the property has been traced back to 1857, at which time, William Doran purchased the property from St. Andrew's Lodge. In 1918, his granddaughters Daisy and Minnie Doran purchased the property. William Doran owned the adjacent property at 5 Bedon's Alley.
File contains FOHG house history (1998); chain-of-title research, including copies of deeds, plats, census info; maps of property (including Sanborn maps from various years) and copies of photographs, compiled by Richard Marks Restorations as part of a 2005 BAR application for renovations.
|Subjects||Historic buildings--South Carolina--Charleston|
|Physical Description||1 File Folder|
|Related Records||Show Related Records...|
|Object ID #||BEDONS.007.001|