Historic Charleston Foundation logo

images banner
images banner small

Items with Images Only
Search Hints: To search by phrase wrap your criteria in quotes. ex: "Find me". Hover over image thumbnails to view captions.

3095 results found. Records searched: 3095

No Image Available

Historic Charleston Foundation Preservation Center, 108 Meeting Street - Drawing, Architectural

Title of drawing: Historic Charleston Foundation Preservation Center, 108 Meeting Street Date of drawing: 1/3-1/23/1986 Name of creator(s): Ralph Appelbaum Associates Inc. NOTE: page 1 does not reflect content of set--different creator and date. Site/Floor Plan, Floor Plan, Cabinet and Bookcase Details, Gift Shop Details, Plan--Exhibit Details, Elevations--Exhibit Details, Exhibit Details. Set appears to have been put together for inter ...

Object Type: Archive

No Image Available

Historic Charleston Foundation Preservation Center, 108 Meeting Street - Plan, Landscape (Garden)

Title of drawing: Historic Charleston Foundation Preservation Center, 108 Meeting Street Date of drawing: 8/1985, 11/1985 Name of creator(s): Sheila Wertimer, ASLA, Landscape Architect Revised Site Plan, Preliminary Site Plan. Preliminary plan dated 8/1995; Revised plan dated 11/1985. Landscape plans with notes indicating different plants. Address not written on drawing.

Object Type: Archive

No Image Available

108 Meeting Street - Drawing, Architectural

Title of drawing: 108 Meeting Street Date of drawing: Undated Name of creator(s): Not Indicated Plot Plan, Foundation Plan, Detail of Brick Wall, Detail of Pier Cap, Front Elevation, Building Sections, Wall Along North Side of Property, Plan, Details of Entrance Door, Building Elevations, Window Details. Set appears to be a poor Mylar copy of an original set of drawings not present here. Address not written on drawing. Post-it note o ...

Object Type: Archive

No Image Available

108 Meeting Street [Renovation] - Drawing, Architectural

Title of drawing: Historic Charleston Foundation - 108 Meeting Street Date of drawing: 7/20/2007 Name of creator(s): VDL Associates Code Review & Notes, Existing Site Plan, Existing Floor Plan, Existing Front Elevations, Existing Left Side Elevations, Existing Right Side Elevations, Demolition Plan, Floor Plan, Interior Elevations, Lighting Plan Created for the 2007 renovations of HCF's retail shop.

Object Type: Archive

No Image Available

Historic Charleston Foundation - 108 Meeting Street Barden Construction - Plan, Landscape (Garden)

Title of drawing: Historic Charleston Foundation Garden Construction, 108 Meeting Street Date of drawing: 11/29/2007* Name of creator(s): Sheila Wertimer Existing Conditions, Removals Plan, Layout Plan, Masonry Details, Carpentry & Wrought Iron Details, Planting Plan, Plant List, Lighting Plan *Originally drawn on 6/21/2007; revisions made on 9/21/2007, 9/27/2007, 10/9/2007, 10/23/2007 Created for the 2007 renovations of HCF's retail ...

Object Type: Archive

No Image Available

Service Station for the Standard Oil Company of N.J. [108 Meeting Street] - Drawing, Architectural

Transparencies of seven-page set of architectural drawings. Title of drawing: Service Station for the Standard Oil Company of N.J. [108 Meeting Street] Dates of drawing: 3/31/1930, 4/7/1930, rev'd 5/31/1930 Name of creators: Simons & Lapham Architects Sheet 1: Plot-Plan Showing Location of Buildings Sheet 2: Foundation Plan, Sections and Details Sheet 3: Door and Window Schedules Sheet 4: Details of Windows and Plate Glass, Sections Sh ...

Object Type: Archive

Image of 111 Meeting Street (Evening Post Building) - Property File

111 Meeting Street (Evening Post Building) - Property File

Headquarters of The Evening Post. No additional building history on file. Needs further research. File contains photocopy of captioned photograph of building from Charleston Come Hell or High Water; photocopy of photograph ca. 1950s(?) showing building (Wehman's) next to Hibernian Hall. No photos on file. Image in this record is from document in the Property File.

Object Type: Archive

Image of 115 Meeting Street (Mills House Hotel) - Property File

115 Meeting Street (Mills House Hotel) - Property File

Constructed 1853; reconstructed 1968. John E. Earle, architect. Reconstructed on the site of the original Mills House, this reproduction was completed in 1968. Otis Mills, a grain merchant and real estate developer, constructed the original in 1853. Mills, a native of Massachusetts, commissioned the architect John E. Earle, also an expatriate New Englander, to design the building, which contained the first large scale running water and steam h ...

Object Type: Archive